Safe and Settled is an independent Social Enterprise, comprised of experienced professionals. Our aim is to support people, their families and friends to find solutions and make best decisions possible when they are considering care support.
We do charge for our services and will always give value for money. We also operate a volunteer Community Connectors project, funded by the National Lottery, working with older volunteers to help them to support others in accessing social care services.
For the record:
- Our service is confidential
- Your cultural priorities will be respected
- Your individual and diverse needs will be embraced
- We will provide people with a range of care options when facing a change in their care and support
- This range may include befriending, support at home or residential care options suitable for you
- You decide, we guide.
For further information please refer downloads section of this page.