Changing Lives Family Matters aims to help people across the Black Country build the skills and confidence to get into work. The programme is funded by European Social Fund and Big Lottery Fund.
Changing Lives works with women and families in Wolverhampton and Walsall one-to-one to understand their goals and the challenges you face. We offer a complete support package to help them meet these goals and get into work.
- One-to-one support that is flexible and appropriate to the need of the individual.
- Group work sessions to help develop confidence and build work ready skills, through workshops and non-accredited courses.
- Clear and realist goal setting and action planning to help women achieve their goals.
- CV and application writing help, interview preparation and assistance to engage in training and education.
We help people to:
- Develop their confidence and self esteem
- Improve their health and wellbeing
- Identify and engage in volunteering, education and training activities.
- Identify choices and opportunities and enable them make changes
- Support to overcome barriers to education and employment
- Access services through support and signposting
People can move on to:
- Further learning and education opportunities.
- Volunteering and work placements.
- Part time or Full time work, and opportunities to become self-employed.
For more information please contact the Family Matters Team.
If you have any questions, need help or want to donate or volunteer, contact Changing Lives today.