Embrace provides free and confidential sexual health services across Wolverhampton.
This includes all types of contraception, testing, treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs),sexual health information and advice.
The service is confidential, non-judgmental and for people of all ages, genders and orientations.
Everyone is welcome, you don’t need to see a GP first.
What services do we offer?
- STI Testing and treatment
- HIV Testing and treatment
- Chlamydia Screening
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Free Condoms, including the C-Card
- Contraception including:
- Contraceptive Pills
- Implant fits, removals and check ups
- IUD/IUS (coils) fits, removals and check ups
- Sexual Health Screening
- Sexual Health Information and Advice
To book an appointment please phone 01902 444444.
Here you can find out more information about Embrace.