Wightwick Manor and Gardens was created in 1887 and is a National Trust property.
It is a popular destination for private groups, societies and clubs, and pre-booked travel groups.
Our attrations include:
- Tour the former family home of the Manders along with famed artwork.
- Treasures such as William Morris wallpaper, Pre-Raphaelite art and De Morgan pottery.
- Tea-room, serving food grown in the kitchen garden
- Edwardian gardens, pools and lawns
- See 'The Forest' tapestry by Morris & Co
National Trust members can enter for free. Guided tours for groups operate in the morning, please contact us for details.
For any further information please visit our webiste or Wightwick Manor Facebook page.