Job Change has been helping local people back into work, into better jobs and turning their lives around since the early 1980s. We have thousands of happy customers. All of our services are completely free.
At Jobchange you can:
- improve your CV;
- receive Cover Letter writing tips
- receive advice on getting into work or changing career;
- prepare yourself before an important interview;
- attend Recruitment Drives to meet with employer’s face to face
- receive help in filling application forms;
- search for your dream job
- receive support and guidance if you are a lone parent
- get advice on benefits, housing, debt or employment law issues
- receive funding to cover the cost of a DBS check
- CSCS Card course
- Asbestos Awareness
- Level 2 Health and Safety in Social Care
- Level 2 Food Safety course
- 5 Day Care Course including: Food Safety, Health and Safety in Social Care, Safeguarding, Infection Control and Nutrition and Hydration. This course also includes a free DBS check and guaranteed interviews.
- Pre Entry ESOL Course
- Universal Job match support
- Learn my way (IT course)
For further details about Job Change please visit our website or contact our office.