HugglePets in the Community a non-for-profit organisation, we offer a range of activities and therapy sessions for local residents of all ages, incorporating animals.
These include Animal Assisted Therapy, Educational Workshops (Animal Welfare and the Environment) and coffee mornings with our animals as well as Corporate Workshops for team building.
Our main activities include:
- Animal Assisted Therapy for Adults
- Animal Assisted Interventions for Children (private and in schools)
- Educational Workshops (Animal Handling)
- Half Term Activities incorporating animals
- Corporate Room Bookings
- Sensory Activity Centre & Community Aquarium Visits
- Tea with a Twist workshops (Coffee and Tea mornings with our Animals)