Square Pegs Round Holes is a community interest company (CIC) working with children, young people, families and communities to build their resilience and support them to recognise and overcome the barriers that limit their full participation in their civic and personal lives.
We are vibrant team with a dynamic approach, dedicated to realising potential by inspiring individuals, empowering communities and changing lives.
We offer expertise and experience of co-producing, developing and delivering innovative/creative programmes to support children, young people, families and communities across a range of agendas.
Square Pegs offer an extensive portfolio of expertise and support covering a wide range of agendas and policy areas which whilst not exhaustive include equality and diversity, criminal justice, gangs and youth violence, policing, education, employability, health, children, young people and families.
We offer expertise and experience of undertaking complex, robust and evidence based activities. In addition, we offer rigorus suport, advice, guidance and critical challenge across all agendas.
Menu of services:
- Working to support children, young people, families and communities
- Tailored early intervention and prevention programes
- Mentoring and coaching
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Consultation and engagement
- Training and development
- Policy and strategy advice, guidance, support, development and review
- Capacity building
- Organisational development and transformation