Hope Community Project is a registered charity based on the Heath Town Estate in Wolverhampton.
Since 1985, the Project has supported families, children, young people and older people in the Heath Town ward. Our services have changed over the years to reflect the changing needs of our local community. HOPE is your community and we are here to strengthen the community and break the bonds that tie you
The Hope Family Centre provides outreach work, making home visits, to offer support to families and introducing them to facilities that are available within the area. These services are available to all: children and families, including newly arrived families, older people, young people and individuals. We also run groups – carers and toddlers, girls and boys groups, children aged 6 – 9 years old, over 50’s lunch groups, ESOL, Friendship groups, a monthly lunch group in partnership with others etc. Once a month we hold a Cafe of Reminiscence - a place where you can share memories of lost loved ones and get the support and advice you need. Please contact us for further information.
How We Work
- Hope Community belongs to the community
- We are often out and about, asking people how they are and how we can help
- Our doors are open to those needing support
- We listen and keep in touch with people, visiting, working with them and their family to overcome problems
- We work with others to strengthen the community and promote integration
- We do not judge and will provide honest, independent advice
- We are there for everyone in the community
- A Christian ethos remains central to the life and work of the project and is embedded in our core organisational values and strategy
- We always require volunteers to assist us, if you can please spare some time, we would appreciate your support. Please visit for more details.
For further information please contact us or visit our website, Facebook Page which has more details about our work; the services we offer, a weekly timetable etc.