At Choice Care Group we provide supported living and community support for Adults with disabilities and complex needs. We aim to support people to maintain and develop their independance. Our staff use a person centred approach that is tailored to the individual being supported.
We cover the following areas:
We offer the following support:
- Tenancy Support
- 24/7 Support Including Sleeping/Waking Nights
- Accessing The Community
- Meaningful Activites
- Employment Support
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Accessing Education and Volunteering Opportunities
- Daily Living Skills Development
- Money Management/Budgeting
- Maintaining Health & Wellbeing
Support can be offered on a 24/7 fulltime basis or it can be a few hours a day or week in peoples own homes or out in the community.
We have a staff matching tool that ensures our staff share similiar interests to the people we support, building a good rapport and providing excellent support.
For further information about our service please give us a call, or visit our website.