Kidscape provide help to those who are affected by Bullying.
We offer friendly, impartial, non-judgemental information, advice and support to parents, carers and family members who are concerned about their child or young person being bullied. Bullying may be taking place inside or outside of school, in sports/youth clubs, over social platforms or phones.
- A polite, friendly, empathetic response
- Evidence based, up-to-date information
- Professional guidance on school protocols and statutory responsibilities the school has to tackle bullying and keep students safe
- Information on the processes involved in tackling bullying
- Advice on communicating effectively with your child’s school
- Tips on how best to support your child
- Information about other relevant Kidscape services
- Signposting to relevant organisations
Our mission is to provide children, families, carers and professionals with advice, training and practical tools to prevent bullying and protect young lives. We provide children, families and professionals with advice and information to keep children safe. We deliver high impact programmes of support for children, parents, carers and professionals to prevent bullying and keep children safe.
You can email one of our advisors on - firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please get in touch with us, we are here to help.