Warmer Homes West Midlands is a new free and impartial energy advice service. Our work is covered and regulated by the Charity Commission.
Our trained Energy Advisors and Community Outreach workers are happy to help with any energy question big or small, including topics such as:
- Keeping warm at home
- Insulation and heating grants
- Assisting with energy bills, tariffs and suppliers
- Financial support and discounts
- Help to access Green Homes Grants
- Home Energy Checks to install small energy saving measures
Our agents cover all of the West Midlands. Advice will be delivered by our team of qualified energy advisors via telephone, through case work, and on home visits and community events, where it is safe to do so. Our team of community outreach workers will ensure that as wide a range of people as possible will be able to take advantage of Warmer Homes West Midlands. They will be rooted in the communities where the programme operates.
Please contact us for further information about our service.