Base 25 is a young person information and advice centre offering a daily drop in service and a range of other targeted and specialised projects/services.
- Anger management Programme for under 16’s.
- Counselling upto the age of 35.
- Crisis Counselling Monday and Friday afternoons.
- EMPOWER for young people at risk or who are being sexually exploited.
- Young People and Gangs; support working with Young People around ending gang and youth violence.
- SAFE for those at risk of perpetrating behaviour synonymous to domestic violence.
- A Reducing Harmful Sexualised Behaviour programme.
Please get in touch with us or visit our website for more details about our support services and activities.