Skip to main content
Wolverhampton Information Network
Back to top
Base 25 is a young person information and advice centre offering a daily drop in service and a range of other targeted and specialised projects/services.
- Anger management Programme for under 16’s.
- Counselling upto the age of 35.
- Crisis Counselling Monday and Friday afternoons.
- EMPOWER for young people at risk or who are being sexually exploited.
- Young People and Gangs; support working with Young People around ending gang and youth violence.
- SAFE for those at risk of perpetrating behaviour synonymous to domestic violence.
- A Reducing Harmful Sexualised Behaviour programme.
Please get in touch with us or visit our website for more details about our support services and activities.
Where to go
- Base 25
- WV1 1HN
We are located opposite the Art Gallery in Lichfield Street. We are between 2 shops (WOW Salon and Charlies Fish Bar) down an alleyway. You will be able to see us from the main road.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please visit our website for activities and event details
- Age Ranges
Young people in Wolverhampton aged 11 – 25
- Referral required
- Referral Details
We take referrals from agencies/organisations, young people, parents, carers can also self refer.
Record Last Updated on: 10/06/2021