Options Trent Acres offers education to boys and girls aged between 8 and 18 years with a range of complex needs, autism and associated learning disabilities.
- A person-centred and outcomes-focused approach tailored to the individual needs and abilities of each young person.
- Small group teaching in classrooms designed specifically for young people with autism and complex needs.
- A curriculum delivered beyond the classroom to ensure that each student develops social, communication and life skills.
- A designated multi-disciplinary clinical team to support the development of individualised therapeutic programmes for every student.
- A wide range of facilities to give students the opportunity to develop appropriate skills and interests including an equestrian facility, games area, gym and horticultural area.