As a Volunteer Parent Champion you will:
- Talk and advise parents about childcare and free early education
- Inform parents of forthcoming events
- Support parents to use local services
How can being a Volunteer Parent Champion benefit you?
- Further your training and employment prospects
- Make a change in your career path
- Build your confidence, experience and knowledge
- Make a difference in your local community
- You’ll receive training and day to day support
Step Ahead is a project run by Parent Champion Volunteers for men and women concerned about their emotional well being.
For more information please contact the project co-ordinator or refer to the service flyers about our services in the downloads section of this page.