Lime Healthcare is a CQC registered company who provides quality care and support services for people living across West Midlands. Our Expert Health and Social care support our service users to achieve their goals and aspiration with tender loving care with our dedicated team of staff whose sole aim is to focus on monitoring your provision of care. Our Staff provide expert support for a broad range of service uses:
- Care for older people, as Traditional homecare, Care homes, Nursing homes and other Extra Care Schemes.
- Care for adults with specialist or complex needs, such as physical or learning disabilities or dementia. We also offer dedicated care support for people at the end of life.
- Reablement support to help people regain independence after a period of illness, injury or hospitalisation.
- Live-in support and respite support for family carers.
- Care services of all kinds overnight, either as a sleep-in or a 'waking night'.
- Our aim is to deliver care and support which improves the lives of our service users and that treats them, and their families, with respect, dignity and compassion.
- We believe that our service should not only comply with regulatory standards, but that should also deliver excellence and promote overall wellbeing.
Furthermore, some of the benefits you will derive from partnering with us will include:
- Safe - All our staff are DBS checked and qaulified to offer support
- Annual Refresher Training – Meaning staff will always meet CQC requirements
- Continuity – Staff trained by us will continue working as usual.
- Consistency – We will use the same staff for long periods to ensure reliability.
- Flexibility – We understand the changing needs of clients and are always willing to adjust as required.
- Punctuality – Our provision of company transportation ensures staff are always on time
- Goal – To deliver the best possible care at a very competitive price
We can supply staff to you even at a very short notice and our price is competitive.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require more information.