Codsall Village Hall, built in 1963, is conveniently situated on Wolverhampton Road, the main road through the village, and is easily accessible. Our mission statement states we will offer a venue which
- is accessible to all
- is clean and well maintained
- provides hirers with a diverse range of facilities
Codsall Village Hall has facilities to suit most needs, and is home to several groups including:
- Codsall Dramatic Society
- Codsall Cricket Club
- Table Top
- Dementia Support
- Phoenix Club
- and Codsall & Bilbrook History Society etc.
More information on these can be found in the groups section of our website.
There are also regular events throughout the week you can attend including Zumba, table top sales, Pilates, whilst and many more, please visit our events section on our website for more information.
Our venue comprises of a:
- Hall and Stage - It has a capacity to seat 180 people theatre-style, or 100 people at tables. Suitable for everything from presentations to wedding receptions.
- Lounge - with comfortable seating and looks out over the field.
- Bar - Please ask for more information on this facility.
- Large Kitchen
- Pavilion - suitable for parties and small gatherings.
- Sports pitches and Leisure facilities
The Village Hall relies on volunteers to help the running of the hall and with regular, as well as special, events. We are always keen to hear from anyone who would like to help out in any way.
For any further information please visit our Facebook Page, or to organise a visit to view the facilities please contact the hall on