Do you want to adopt a healthier lifestyle? Do you have a health condition and want to manage it? Or you want to meet and make new friends.
Our health and well-being services will offer you a place to connect with others, improve your health, mental well-being and other life skills. We offer 1-2-1 support and group sessions. The support includes:
- Information, Advice and Guidance - 1-2-1 support
- 1-2-1 Self-care support
- ESOL for Health - Group Sessions
- Personal image through hair and beauty - Group Sessions
- Arts and Crafts - Group Sessions
- Empowering Women - Group Sessions
- Group Counselling on zoom
- Peer to Peer Support on zoom
- Befriending through home visits and telephone - 1-2-1 support
- Mother and Toddler Groups
- Walk in the park - at 4 different locations in Wolverhampton
Founded in 2010, Aspiring Futures CIC (Community Interest Company) is a women led social enterprise based in Wolverhampton. Our mission is to support women and aspire them. We engage and support women from diverse communities through the development and delivery of bespoke quality holistic services in a safe and supportive environment.
For more information about the Aspiring Futures service, classes, courses and activities please visit our website or view our Aspiring Futures Facebook Page.