The Rules of Lions Judo Club:
- All players should walk at all times in the dojo (no running).
- All players must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- No swearing in the dojo.
- All players must respect their opponents.
- All members are asked to switch off mobile phones during training.
- All junior players must arrive with their parent or legal guardian.
- All players are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to their class time.
- All players are required to change in the changing rooms.
- All players must have a clean judogi, clean feet, short finger nails and no jewellery may be worn during practice.
- Females are required to wear a t-shirt under their judogi jacket.
- Always ask the coach if you need to leave the mat.
- Do not eat on the mat.
- Obey the instructions of your coach.
- Always act in a safe manner.
- Keep hydrated at all times.
- Share your knowledge.
- Players should be picked up no later than 10-15 minutes after their class ends and they should not disturb the other session while waiting.
- If the player is getting picked up by anyone other than their parent/guardian then the coaches should be made aware of this beforehand.
- Parent/guardians waiting should not talk to their children while the session is in progress.
- Please contact us or visit the website for class times.
For further information please get in touch or visit our website.