Healthcare 1st Choice is a domiciliary care and a supported living service that provide care service to the elderly, people with learning difficulties and other complex needs in wolverhampton.
Our supported living service we provide support to people with learning disabilities to live however and wherever they choose, often helping them to move from residential care or family home into their own place or a house shared with friends. Our main aim is to ensure that individuals with learning disabilities live an independent life.
we will work closeley with you to identify any areas where personalised technology may help you to live more independently, safely and easily.
we find the right staff to support you , thus staff who share the same interests and enjoys the same things you do.
as we are a registered domiciliary care company so this means we can assist you with personal care.
Our domiciliary services include:
- personal care- support with washing, getting dressed and getting ready for bed etc
- shopping support- support with house chores
- food and drink preparation- help prepare meals , cook freshly made delicious and nutritious food and help with eating
- medication support- staff are able to prompt and support with medication
- escort to appointments- we can help you get to any appointments or trips you may wish to go on
For further information please visit our website or contact the Manager.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm