There are three Locality Teams; East, North and West
Thier contact details are shown below.
The Locality Teams work with adults over the age of 18 who may have social care needs. This includes older people, people with learning disabilities, physical and or sensory disabilities.
The teams work in line with the Care Act and Adult Social Care legislation to:
- provide advice, information, Care Act assessments, and care and support planning for adults.
- focus on the strengths and abilities of each individual to support the highest level of independence possible.
- work with families, carers and their wider community networks, not just individuals, to find the solutions, they are looking for.
- seek to build flexibility into support plans to reflect changing needs.
- advise how to keep yourself safe and agree how risks can be minimised.
- work with you, rather than do for you.
This is not an exclusive list of the support that can be provided. Please contact the teams directly to find out more details.