Junior Parkrun is a 2k event for juniors only (4-14 year olds). If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly Saturday parkrun events instead. See weekly Saturday parkrun events
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.
The course will be marshalled so that juniors will be in sight of a marshal at all times. The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace.
Please consider helping the event by volunteering - this event survives only because of your generosity. Please visit the volunteer page on our website for more information.
Please take the time to visit our Facebook page: