Junior Parkrun is a 2k event for juniors only on Sunday mornings for 4-14 year olds.
If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly other parkrun events instead.
It's FREEE! but please do register before your first visit. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder).
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.
The course will be marshalled so that juniors will be in sight of a marshal at all times. The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace.
Please consider helping the event by volunteering - this event survives only because of your generosity. Please visit the volunteer page on our website for more information.
Please take the time to visit our Facebook page.