We are committed to providing the nursing care you need. We work with you and other professionals involved with your care, together with your family members to agree a personalised care plan which will be reviewed and changed as required.
We aim to promote your independence and self-care where possible and to provide your care where this is not acheivable.
District Nursing Home Visiting and Community Clinics
Our service operates every day of the year between 8am and 10pm. We also have an emergency response service between 10pm and 8am every day of the year.
If you are clinically housebound will provide your care in your own home and this includes sheltered accommodation or residential care.
If you are not clinically housebound we will provide your care in one of our community clinics which are held at:
- West Park Hospital (Monday to Friday)
- Phoenix Health Centre (Monday – Sunday)
- Primrose Lane Health Centre (Monday – Friday)
- Mayfields Health Centre (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
You must be at least 18 years of age, have a nursing need and live in Wolverhampton or have a Wolverhampton GP.
Nursing Need (This list is an example of the care we provide)
- Chronic Wound/Pressure Injury monitoring and treatment
- Lymphoedema monitoring and treatment
- Administering Medication eg insulin, eye drops, injections
- Central Line Care
- PEG care and feeding
- End of Life and palliative care.
- Catheter care including support during trial without catheter (TWOC)
- Surgical stitch and staple removal.
- Ear Syringing
- Blood Sugar monitoring.
- One-off Blood pressure checks.
- Application of cream/leg washes.
- Application of stockings.
- Catheter bag changes.
- Patients in nursing homes.
For further information please get in touch with the service.