Recovery Near You is a free and confidential service, commissioned by the City of Wolverhampton Council and run by crime reduction charity Nacro in partnership with Aquarius and Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Anyone who is concerned about their own drinking or drug use, or someone else's, can seek help and support through us.
If you are concerned about your drinking or drug use we can support you. We offer:
- expert, friendly advice and support
- one-to-one and group sessions
- vaccinations and testing for blood-borne viruses
- a needle exchange scheme
- help with reducing your drinking or drug use or stopping completely
- support for families and friends
- signposting to other agencies including housing, education and employment support services
The service works with local employers to include interview practice, skills training, observational placements, work experience, apprenticeships, guaranteed interviews or jobs, and will also work closely with professionals like GPs, pharmacists, social workers and probation officers to help them work more effectively on drug and alcohol related issues.
Fully qualified staff, volunteers and mentors will be on hand to help with the full range of problems associated with drugs and alcohol and, after addressing any immediate concerns, they will work to bring about the more permanent changes people want in their lives.
Please contact us for further information.