Positive Participation is an award-winning provider of mental health and wellbeing services for all age service users in Wolverhampton. We offer conventional and culturally adapted Asian mental health and Dementia services for adults. We also deliver wellbeing and support services for families, parents, and children’s holiday activities. Our objectives are to improve and prevent mental ill health, maintain wellbeing, provide social activities and a safe space for service users. We have been established since 2003 and our registered head office is the Bob Jones Community Hub.
Positive Participation provides an extensive timetable of services throughout the week these include:-
- Children & Young peoples holiday activities
- Dementia Services
- Fitness and leisure activities
- Depression Management
- Anxiety Management
- Mental health advice and guidance clinics
- Asian men’s mental and wellbeing social groups
- Asian women’s mental health and wellbeing social groups
- Penn Hospital in-reach
- CPA reviews
- One to one support
- Mental Health Assessments and Reviews
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
For further information please contact us or visit our Facebook Page.
Additional service details can be found in the downloads section of this page.